Hi my inquisitive souls..
So on day two I have butt load of soreness in my thighs because of all the squats yesterday. Today I kept it a little low on thighs because I have a very important paper in the morning at 9 and I have to travel for 2 hours to reach my exam hall. So have to wake up at 6 AM.
Also up till now I haven’t had anything that is fried or have carbs, just healthy indian food but I operate on caffeine and I don’t consider green tea as caffeine so I have had two cups of tea and one cup of green tea till now.
Also water intake is very important. More the amount of water you drink, the better and energetic you will feel throughout the day.
Depression so far is at bay but I feel a little meh today and hence I haven’t revised anything much. (Feeling guilty about that)
EXERCISE PLAN FOR TODAY
- Stretch (for 2-3 minutes) -VERY IMPORTANT!
- High Knees Jump- 50 reps (4 sets)
- Squats – 5 reps (4 sets)- kept it low today
- Push ups(Knee)- 10 reps (4 sets)
- Cross Knee Jump- 50 reps (4 sets)
- Plank (can only do 15 secs)
- Butt Bridge (again could only do 20 seconds- stretched a muscle there! See why stretching is so important!)
- Jumping Rope- 200 in total
- Relax Stretch (Dynamic ones!)
I hope this was helpful.
(Also read Day1 if you want. That has more information)